To get shards you can perform the following task:
- Find shards and collect them, they are a beam of light in the sky.
- Fighting passive creatures will give you 1-3 shard(s) at a time
Fallen shards Edit
Shards will occasionally fall to the ground, signified by a beam of light.
There are six colors of shards that will land on the map (ordered by rarity): white, yellow, purple, blue, red, and black
You can get up to around 30 shards per fallen shard (on average, a newly fallen shard will give 2-3 shards, but larger ones usually give an average of 9-11 shards).
The colors of fallen shards do matter. White, yellow, and sometimes purple and blue shards give a less amount than the Red and Black shards. They give at least 1-30 shards.
When collected they shrink and turn into stone, losing their glow.
Multiple players can collect the same fallen shard.
Over time, uncollected shards will shrink, losing value over time, until eventually disappearing.
There is an animation when others collect shards; light-colored beams go into them.
Purchasing Shards Edit
Shards can be purchased using Robux. This could be useful for when you want to buy a pet that costs thousands of shards, but the absurd prices and low payout makes one rethink about if they should invest in this one-time purchase.
|# of Shards||Price||Shards
Extra Facts Edit
- There are several large shapes on the map that look similar to already collected fallen shards, whether this is intentional or not is unknown.
- White mushrooms are very annoying, they can confuse players to think that they are white shards sometimes.
- Shard Seekers was created on the 1st of April in 2016.
- Tomarty along with other people created the magnificent game Shard Seekers.